Linking up with Beth Anne for today’s Not Alone Series post!
1. Where are you fromWhere are you living? (If different from where you are from)
2. Are you in school or working? What kind of work do you?
3. If you are Catholic who is your Confirmation Saint? If you aren’t catholic who is your favorite saint or biblical figure.
4. What is your favorite book, movie, or television show?
5. What is your favorite piece of year round clothing?
6. What are you reading right now?
7. What is your favorite Bible Verse?
8. If you’ve done online dating, do you have any advice or experiences to share?
9. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
10. What is your favorite or most popular blog post?
11. In 140 characters or less share your best single-lady advice. (And if you want share it on twitter using the hashtag #Adviceforsingleladies.)
Where are you from? Born in British Columbia Canada. Grew up in Ontario, Canada. Currently residing in New Brunswick, Canada.
Are you in school or working? What kind of work? I’m done school, I currently work as the executive assistant for a right to life organization. I keep the place from crumbling, more or less.
Confirmation Saint: I’m pretty sure I chose Maria Goretti, I honestly don’t remember. My confirmation classes were a giant joke and nothing stuck. Seriously, I dare you to ask me to name the fruits of the Holy Spirit, or any of the other things you are supposed to learn.
What is your favourite book, movie or television show? Um, this is hard because I have so many favourite. I’ll do a top 3ish for each.
Books: Harry Potter, Matilda by Roald Dahl, The Magician’s Nephew by CS Lewis
Movie: Death Proof, In Bruges, Josie and the Pussycats, 10 Things I Hate About You
Television: Gilmore Girls, Cold Case (currently re-watching), Mad Men
What is your favourite piece of year-round clothing? I live in a place where it is hard to have year round clothing because the temperature is -30 in winter and +30 in the summer (celsius of course!), but probably a good ol’ hoody. I’m still 15 at heart.
What are you reading right now? Um, Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t stop Talking, Return of the King, Answering Atheism.
What is your favourite bible verse? Um…I’ve got a few that I like so I’m not sure how to pic a favourite. The Bread of Life discourse is probably too long to count, so I’ll go with John 10:10.
What is your favourite thing to blog about? Um, I’m not sure I have a favourite. I try to do this link up, but mostly it depends on what strikes me as post worthy. Since I’ve rebranding my blog I’ve mostly just done this link up, although I did write a bit about International Women’s Day today, (which is probably going to count as my favourite post for right now!).
In 140 characters or less share your best single-lady advice. Pray, hope, and don’t worry. Not my advice, stole it from Padre Pio, but you get the idea 😉